Saturday 22 January 2011

I love this photo, I know it's not a photographic masterpiece, but the joy in Jacob's eyes says everything -
He was loving being with us in the studio, he was there for a shoot for Johnson & Johnson, it was for the packaging for a new pet drug for arthritic animals.
We had a wonderful time just throwing a dummy about the green paper much to Jacob's excitement !
On this his 2 year anniversary, we sit and think about how we miss him, every single day.
Yesterday was a hard day - you kind of torment yourselves with what if's and why's, knowing full well that it will remedy absolutely nothing.
There's just that one word left in Jacob's name now - HOPE, hope that one day, no matter how long into the future (but please make it soon) we'll be reunited with him.
We keep that thought in our mind, how can you not.
Keep safe everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I love dogs. I have a ccoker.It is very nice and pleasurable to watch and enjoyable to read your blog.It was a pleasure to see the beautiful colored images, interweaving by your texts. Congratulations! Let me welcome you in visiting my blog: http://www.abestados1000anos.com.br/ You will find may cooker Camile Bonjour! I am Brazilian writer. Your truly Ilmar

    ReplyDelete