Friday 20 January 2012

3 Years, still tears.....




On the eve of another catrastoversary (hate the word anniversary, its highly inappropriate to use here) we find ourselves sitting reminiscing about the times we had with Jacob, our very first Bracco Italiano.
Boy we had some good times, and never a cuter puppy was seen than him. He could melt your heart he was totally beautiful both inside and out. A real jack the lad, Daddy's boy, Mummy's boy (depending on best offers!) he was chief fire hogger, and sofa warmer extraordinaire!

We know that now this much time has
passed, chances of us all being reunited, well we're honest enough to realise it's pretty slim, that said, these things do, and have happened, and with that in mind we will never give up hope, not ever.
We talk of you often, wonder if you are still alive, who knows your story, who you are with each and every day, just how your life has panned out.
Most of all, we wonder if you are out there, somewhere, anywhere, but most of all we hope you're safe, and loved. It really is all we can wish for and we wish for that every day for you Jakey, stay safe. We're here whenever it's time to come home again.


*******************************************************************************

Thought's of course go out to dear Ffion and Tim, 3 years already reached for Sky.
Our thoughts are with you both, and we still hope Jacob and Sky are still out partying, not quite ready for domesticity quite yet, playing away, somewhere midway distance between us, boys on tour. Just when will they hang up their party paws eh !?
Xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley, I just wanted to let you know I often think about Jacob and wonder how he is, I still have hope he will come home to you and in the meantime hope you know that I and my family will always be keeping an eye out for him xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thoughts are amazing. It made me think more deeper.


    reflect scientific

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think about Jacob when I'm out and about, still keep an eye out for him. Never give up hope xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelly, I can imagine how you feel right now. It must be terrible to lose him that way. I hope you will see him ever again or at least that you will find out what happened to him. I really empathize with you!
    My pet duck Pipke died also almost three years ago and also I still can't cope with the loss. Also I'm still in tears. She became 14 years and three months old. She wasn't "just a duck" she was the love of my life. Here you can find her story!
    http://mynestje.blogspot.be/2009/09/pipkes-very-last-fight.html
    http://mynestlifestoryofaduck.blogspot.be/
    I hope that a (hug) from a kindred spirit can comfort you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are new to your site but want to offer encouragement, even after all this time. There are too many pets who don't forget us, find their way home and everyone is happy.

    I wouldn't ever give up hope. I know your home and your hearts will be waiting.

    xxfrom Tom, Mom Julie, Tinker, Mitty & Anastasia along with our Angel Trapper, a Golden Retriever we lost to cancer 4/15/12.

    ReplyDelete