Tuesday 31 March 2009

Real Life Images

Nothing to report as yet on any sightings from Welwyn, we are just hanging on every unknown call right now, hoping it'll be the lead we need there.

I thought I would add a note for those of you who have asked me recently if I have any video footage I can send in email.
Rather than me do that, I thought it would be a lot easier for you to look at the YouTube videos put on there some weeks ago.
If you go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Ecg5Sjgmk&feature=related
there are a few videos on there of Jacob in different places, though I'll say here that perhaps they aren't very clear.
It may however give you a rough idea of size, colouring and gait etc.

I'll take a look in moment to see if I have any others I can add.

Good news for Ffion and Tim with perhaps fresh sightings of Sky in a familiar area.
We SO hope that it can prove to be him - boy that would be the greatest lift ever.
Good luck both, 'come on Sky, enough of that extended holiday, time to head home now'.

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about actually visiting the travellers site. Just ask them if they think it was your dog. You may find they are okay with you - it's worth a try. Not all of them are difficult. They may have thought they'd nabbed a loose hunt dog not someone's beloved chum. Either way just tell them it doesn't matter you just need their help. I can't believe he just seems to have dissapeared. I think I'd be insane by now. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly I have been following you blog for some weeks now and also on face book. I feel these last two weeks of so called help from this lady is looking like a real farce .She is either very lonely looking for attention or she is playing a very sick game with you both. It’s about time she came clean with the both of you, if she is a true dog lover. MY friend said there are dog lovers and there are dog owners you two are true dog lovers with all the time money and dedication you have put in what is she playing at

    ReplyDelete